• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Retro sound stereo reception fixed

Mtgrizzlymn

Had under dash antenna with power boost worked like crap no signal a mile out of town. Installed one alongside windshield connected to frame around windshied and I now have a radio that works great even in my garage 20 miles from town. Best part like 15 bucks on amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

charlie6976

Loc.
Grand Coulee WA
:)Where did you locate your antenna? I have a soft top. Was going to locate mine on the back of the window frame or on roll bar.?:?

Antenna needs access to overhead/outside signal.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I have power antenna and mounted it horizontal on the upper back side of the roll bar, works great.

OP
OP
Mtgrizzlymn

Mtgrizzlymn

Metra 44-up21 on amazon mounted passanger side windshield frame. Looks good works great. Easy install as well

OP
OP
Mtgrizzlymn

Mtgrizzlymn

dbd7867117116bafc6f04e6d1577d767.png

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks, good info.

I just ordered one!

Norm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mtgrizzlymn

Mtgrizzlymn

You will be happy Norm! It looks good and really works I love my retro sound radio now.