• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rock auto sucks balls

welndmn

Bronco Guru
I priced Amazon vs Rockauto with my last parts order and while Rockauto was cheaper on the parts prices, the free prime shipping made Amazon way cheaper.

Me too.
The Rock Auto website is really poorly made too I I stay away.

SoCal68Bronco

Loc.
San Diego, CA.
Was talking to a friend the other day. He ordered a electric fuel pump from RA. When he got it, it smelled like gasoline. Obviously it had been used.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i've done a number of brakes, rotors/pads/calipers and they were right on. Just ordered some headlights since they were $15 cheaper for the pair, shipped, than amazon. I agree total BS on an installed part being a core. How are you going to know a water pump is defective until you've installed it?

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Funny, power steering pumps and racks are the two items I refuse to buy anywhere but locally. I had 4 bad ones in a row out of Checker. They replaced every one, I only lost 8 hours in making one simple thing work.