• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocky Roads Bronco in Chatsworth, Los Angeles - Thuoghts?

Tsalv1984

The worst bronco company in California!! Please stay away, they’re going out of business and trying to steal money from others first

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Being in Newport maybe look south to beach city broncos or elite.

x2 Both stand up operations that do outstanding work.

Sounds like the right places to go after the recommendations..

Glad you asked about the other one first.. we can all share insight on "not" using them in the initial ask/post lol

661buster1963

I did call them
Once, rude as all get out on the phone, hung up on me and I called back and they were worse. Integrity seems to be something they lack in spades.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Post what you are looking at and you will get some better help here. Stay a way from Facebook unless you like 1000 onions with no consensus.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
its very hard to make money flipping Broncos at 100-150 an hour labor unless your really cutting corners. just think what your starting with these days after 30 years of inventory that has already been picked over. buyer beware no matter who you deal with. you gotta get under it for evaluation or pay someone to do it for you. suspect any seller that wont encourage you to get under it or have it inspected.