• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ rust free complete hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
Rust Free top, all new hardware, lift gate shocks, bolts, seals, super clean, just need it gone. Going soft top. Located in Tuscon az

950 come pick it up

d86fcf06ab34dc953c8d9e91399041c8.jpg

Last edited:

shado72

Agreed.... I have 2 tops with all trim and a roof rack. Not that great but only surface rust.

Didn't think they fetched that much.

Good luck!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Guys this is a brand new $2500 top from Toms assembled with new glass and seals and painted nicely. Not your old factory top with 12 dents, a broken support bow, and "a little bit of rust".

Btw this is the first full length shot of her finished hardcharger...I dig it!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Sorry, not $2500 but $3150 plus cost of shipping and painting it. And 5 support bows instead of 3.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
For that kind of asking price you couldn't take any better pictures?

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
its OBO, i just started with tom's price. this is a standard bronco top, was just using his package as a starting point. all hardware, handle, shocks are all brand new. how about 2600 OBO, i had no idea where to start. The top is with my bronco in tucson at a friends garage, i'm in san diego so the pics are from him. i'm moving this winter so the bronco is staying with him for time being. Top is super clean, like was said not a top sitting in someone's backyard needing a full restoration

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
That's too bad your selling the top cause that must be one awesome brand new top that is rust free. If i didn't live in Cali i would buy it considering it's leak free from rusts hole ;D and the price it cost to restore a hard top is not cheap either

darrell82

I picked up a hardtop on ebay and had it restored, and it cost every bit of that $2600 and not including purchase price, gas price and rental trailer price to get it 10 hours away😨

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
Why I'm selling it, if nobody wants it I'll just leave it on there lol it was the cleanest hardtop I could find and I've replaced ever part on it with new stuff for the most part

ksbronco75

Contributor
im selling a hard top with the bright package for 600$ to a cat from oklahoma on monday. if he doesnt show up or doesnt want it, its still a better deal than this. sometimes its more about seeing other broncos get the chance to shine and than to fill up your wallet man. the asking price on this blows my mind.

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
I looked for MONTHS to find this top. I then purchased about 3-500 dollars in seals, hardware, handle, internals, shocks, had the windows installed. I couldn't find a clean top to save my life, I don't see them for sale very often either. If its too much don't buy it. I'm not open to eating hundreds of dollars so someone gets a steal, if i "have to" keep it i will. I will just buy a soft top to go with it. I apologize my pricing is beyond your comprehension.

nathan_1970

Your new price seems more than fair. Personally, I would keep it rather then sell for that price. Very nice top BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.