• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Saginaw Power Steering Pump W/brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Saginaw Pump with WildHorses bracket, Used. Has adapter fitting for stock PS hose. Single return. I was running this with hydroboost and 35" tires. Still in great shape. Bracket has been trimmed to fit Ford style Saginaw pump.
Paypal preferred. PM or 805 732-176eight.

Mark

Attachments

• parts 302 002.jpg
    parts 302 002.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 80
  • parts 302 003.jpg
    parts 302 003.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 64

White Knight

Contributor
Saginaw pump set up

So this will work with stock set up the way it sits? My stock pump is leaking and probably time to replace. No leaks?

horhay25

Loc.
Encinitas, CA
Saginaw Pump with WildHorses bracket, Used. Has adapter fitting for stock PS hose. Single return. I was running this with hydroboost and 35" tires. Still in great shape. Bracket has been trimmed to fit Ford style Saginaw pump.
Paypal preferred. PM or 805 732-176eight.

Mark

always thought with hydroboost you needed dual return??

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
So this will work with stock set up the way it sits? My stock pump is leaking and probably time to replace. No leaks?

Bolts on in place of the PS pump. Comes with the locating stud and spacer. Also has the adapter nipple, to run the stock PS hose. It doesn't leak.

Mark

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
always thought with hydroboost you needed dual return??

Dual return isn't needed for hydro boost. I always have run a Tee. I've done two Sag type pumps and four Explorer pumps with Tee's. Never had an issue. Some guys claim that the oil aerates in the reservoir using a Tee, I've never had that issue yet. I run the box return straight through the Tee, and the hydro return goes on the Tee's leg. Locate the Tee as close to the reservoir as you can.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.