• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VT Saginaw steering box parts

Bad Ass Bronco

Loc.
Chillicothe, Ohio
City: Springfield
Have need for spool valve, stub shaft and 3-piece thrust bearing assembly. Believe the OEM unit is Saginaw 700 series.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I can get you a spool valve. They are specific to the rotation, and the Bronco box has the less common rotation. Input shaft and bearing you can get from any Saginaw donor box from the '60s to early '70s. Just look for one that fits nicely in a 3/4" 12 point socket. A smaller input shaft will need a different adjuster plug.

OP
OP
Bad Ass Bronco

Bad Ass Bronco

Loc.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I can get you a spool valve. They are specific to the rotation, and the Bronco box has the less common rotation. Input shaft and bearing you can get from any Saginaw donor box from the '60s to early '70s. Just look for one that fits nicely in a 3/4" 12 point socket. A smaller input shaft will need a different adjuster plug.
Thank you for responding. I'm receptive to any help you can offer.