• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Satin Black Door Locks

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
City: Pentwater
Price: $ 60

Fresh batch of door locks. Set includes ignition (not colored) Locks are powder coated in a UV/Chem resistant satin black. $60 + $5 s/h PM for payment info. 8 sets currently available.

Attachments

• 532634-a07d5f609f0bc5b9dc123a15c0a6229b.jpg
    532634-a07d5f609f0bc5b9dc123a15c0a6229b.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

ksagis

Contributor
Aspiring Bronco Guru
Interested, and have a couple of questions that others might have so posting versus PM.

I'm confused by the picture, it looks like two door locks keyways that I see silver on the face with a black ring, and there a third part in the middle that looks like ignition keyway that is all black. Could you clarify please?

And assume it include two keys with all three locks keyed the same, correct?

Anybody have a pic of installed in door?

Last edited:
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Interested, and have a couple of questions that others might have so posting versus PM.

I'm confused by the picture, it looks like two door locks keyways that I see silver on the face with a black ring, and there a third part in the middle that looks like ignition keyway that is all black. Could you clarify please?

And assume it include two keys with all three locks keyed the same, correct?

Anybody have a pic of installed in door?
I'm currently sold out but these are solid satin black, i used to do the ignition cylinder too but most people were only concerned about the outer door cylinders being black. You may get some scratches on the small flap that blocks dirt/water from getting into the tumbler from the key, but overall I've sold over a 100+ pairs without any major complaints. yes 2 keys that work for all 3 units.

69 Lover

Fresh batch of door locks. Set includes ignition (not colored) Locks are powder coated in a UV/Chem resistant satin black. $60 + $5 s/h PM for payment info. 5 sets currently available.
rydog, do you still have these lock sets? I am interested. fritzk00711@gmail, I am in Milford, MI. Hey you might know this when is the first cut for asparagus, maybe I can just pick them up LOL

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
rydog, do you still have these lock sets? I am interested. fritzk00711@gmail, I am in Milford, MI. Hey you might know this when is the first cut for asparagus, maybe I can just pick them up LOL
hi just saw this! they just started picking asparagus this week! i believe im currently out but will be doing a run soon on more.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just ordered more locks... will let you know when they're done

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
ill try to get to them later this week, been super busy with my other job

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I let you know when I get them done! thanks for your interest guys!