• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SEMA 2022

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your post cost me money! I went to check out the new block Blueprint 302 and ended up buying one when he offered 10 percent off at the show. :)

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Your post cost me money! I went to check out the new block Blueprint 302 and ended up buying one when he offered 10 percent off at the show. :)
:). Always happy to help other people spend their $$!

Todd Z.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Didn't make it this year.

Yes, Matt Scott and his girlfriend Cathie Chain. They both ride trials with me.
Dog darn it was hoping you would find somewhere that wire nuts were not used😂 thanks for the update Todd😎

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Todd Great chat, glad we could catch up and talk Broncos.

On a sad note, My Buddy Bruce who owns Modern Driveline had his Truck and trailer stolen from his parking lot at his hotel Friday night/Saturday morning.
All his display stuff from his Booth. They are having to rent a car drive home to Idaho. A long week that ended poorly :(

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru

On a sad note, My Buddy Bruce who owns Modern Driveline had his Truck and trailer stolen from his parking lot at his hotel Friday night/Saturday morning.
All his display stuff from his Booth. They are having to rent a car drive home to Idaho. A long week that ended poorly :(
That hurts. My buddy had his car there as well and rented a house in Henderson so he didn't have to leave it unattended. He was still concerned. Sadly this problem just jeeps getting worse.

BruiserOutdoors

Anybody know who owns the 66 u13 previously owned by dirthead dave? He mentioned to me on his new youtube channel that he sold it. Cool to see it still in its same form at SEMA... Cooler to me than some of those 150-300k broncos.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

That is absolutely awful to hear, Doug! Humanity never ceases to amaze me how awful they can be.

Todd Z.

4WHLFUN

Contributor
Sparse showing for EB's this year. Only one I can add is this coyote swap outside of Aria Tuesday Afternoon...extremely well done

Attachments

• 1667779989505.jpeg
    1667779989505.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 33

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sparse showing for EB's this year. Only one I can add is this coyote swap outside of Aria Tuesday Afternoon...extremely well done
All the attention shifted to the new ones. There were a pile of those.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
That is absolutely awful to hear, Doug! Humanity never ceases to amaze me how awful they can be.

Todd Z.

Yeah it gets better, I tested positive for Covid-19 today. Bruce and crew finally got home to Idaho in a rental car. One of his guys was sick all day Friday, wondering if he was...? And if so, will the rest of them get it? Truly, a sad way to end SEMA week.

OP
OP
Broncobowsher

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I thought it was 80 last year. Joke being it was the whole first years run were at the show and no actual customer actually had one yet.

Specracer

With Mustang on the back burner, until S650 is available, the focus was 100% on Bronco.