• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SEMA WD-40 Bronco For Sale on BaT

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Already at $40K with 6 days left

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-ford-bronco-20/

1966_ford_bronco_157807683364a6f7f52ae3fBronco_002_web-940x616.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Considering what that truck looked like 2 years ago at SEMA, it turned out pretty nice! (It looked good at the show a few months ago).

Todd Z.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Who did the build? I think I remember talk of it, but not the details.

Paul

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Who did the build? I think I remember talk of it, but not the details.

Paul

I took a quick look at the article in the SEMA magazine last night and it appears there were a bunch of cooks in the soup on this one. LGE-CTS Motorsports (the shop that built Leno's new Bronco) did some of the work and I saw a photo in the article where work was being done in the SEMA Garage. I thought they used a BCBroncos kit for the Ecoboost/trans install but I haven't seen them mentioned in any of the media info on it.

Todd Z.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I took a quick look at the article in the SEMA magazine last night and it appears there were a bunch of cooks in the soup on this one. LGE-CTS Motorsports (the shop that built Leno's new Bronco) did some of the work and I saw a photo in the article where work was being done in the SEMA Garage. I thought they used a BCBroncos kit for the Ecoboost/trans install but I haven't seen them mentioned in any of the media info on it.

Todd Z.

I could be wrong but I thought Krawlers Edge did Leno's latest. Maybe they only did the frame?

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I have the Leno build sheet here, says LGE-CTS Motorsports coordinated the entire build. Lots of Krawlers Egde items though. Kincer Adventure Series Chassis