• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

She Arrived and She's a Beaut!! Luber w Buckshots

Prest72

Loc.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Here she is, my 3rd Luber. Lunar Green. All stock, rebuilt 170 six. Buckshot mudders. Bought her to preserve in her current state. My others were 302's, so the 170 is going to be a learning curve, will be on here with a ton of questions I know.
IMG_3807.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpg
    IMG_3803.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3801.jpg
    IMG_3801.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3800.jpg
    IMG_3800.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 148

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As some buckshots too! Haven’t seen a set of those rolling in a while.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Buckshot Qs, gun rack, and ammo box! Very nice!

cscotted

Contributor
Very nice! They have remolded the bias ply buckshots fyi- gateway doesn’t make them anymore , someone else. The tread is exactly the same as they used to be. They only make two sizes and they aren’t as tall as back in the day

All they reproduce now are
N/78-15 and P/78-16

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
Very nice! They have remolded the bias ply buckshots fyi- gateway doesn’t make them anymore , someone else. The tread is exactly the same as they used to be. They only make two sizes and they aren’t as tall as back in the day

All they reproduce now are
N/78-15 and P/78-16
They are still made by Gateway. If any one needs them let me know. I actually work for the company that still owns the molds. We had production issues with them a couple years back. Hesselbein who owns the molds actually owns Gateway also. We are working on getting the Q back into production

eb-nutt1

They are still made by Gateway. If any one needs them let me know. I actually work for the company that still owns the molds. We had production issues with them a couple years back. Hesselbein who owns the molds actually owns Gateway also. We are working on getting the Q back into production

Any idea on a time frame for the Q's? Just bought a square body chevy that needs a set!

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really hope you can get the sizes back to where they use to be, I have ran these tires for years and was really bummed when I purchased a set of P78x16's, they were about the same size as the original N78x15's. How far out are they to getting them back to original specs? soon as they do I will purchase a new set for sure

Me2carcrazy1

Contributor
You are in SLO? Great to see another Bronco in the area. I am in Santa Maria.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a very cool looking Bronco, Prest72! I would just get it driveable and maintain the current look.