• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shelby Bronco

NJBronk

Contributor
In Vegas for a conference and had the morning free - went to Shelby American (which was awesome) and saw this outside. Tour guide said she couldn’t talk about it…

IMG_0876.jpeg

Wild horse 75

Loc.
BC
Did the tour there with my boys several years ago. We had a great time. Our tour guide was one of Shelby’s early employees so he was able to tell us stories from when they created the Daytona and the story about what happened with the original ones.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Only six were made and the first one disappeared for over two decades ! I don't want to hijack this thread about Shelby Bronco but that Daytona story is a wild one!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I was there at Shelby in February. I saw the sign too but now other info could be found. I am sure they will do something like what they do with the F150s. Bunch of bolt on stuff. Just like what Roush does and then Hennessy has a Bronco too. I agree that they wont be cheap!