• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smittybilt/Rugged Ridge Seats

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Anyone running the Heep replacement seats that Smittybilt and Rugged Ridge are copying? Are SM and RR making identical seats?

Trying to find reviews and actual photos of the SB 45017(RR 13402.37) seats in this denim spice color:

41aYwbLjMhL.jpg

I can pick up a bench seat(41317/13462.37/13463.37/13462.04) and center console(31717/13103.37) in this same material or at least close enough. Not sure if the spice or tan is a better match

31IT85gOJSL.jpg

41333BEUu3L._SX425_.jpg

61ACND71PML._SY355_.jpg

31HvVfyceXL.jpg

Hoping the brackets are like the ProCar Rallys that can be cut down to make the seats sit lower.

Will the seats slide forward or recline forward enough to get to the back seat?

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Bestop Trailmax IIs look identical as well. What company is the originator of this seat?

61kRBADdJlL._SY355_.jpg

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I run the Bestop Trailmax seat and absolutely love them. The material in that picture however it looks to be some pleather, whereas the Trailmax material is almost more like neoprene or similar textile. Mine have held up great, are very durable and easy to clean. Can't comment on the Smittybilt equivalent.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Debating on the regular Trailmax II or the Pro with cloth inset. I assume the cloth would be a little more comfortable just not sure it looks as good