• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Source for aftermarket New Bronco parts?

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So since I finally got a new bronco I already am getting the bug to make some changes to it. Things like wheels, tires, running boards or steps. What would be some good sources for aftermarket? I looked at our classic bronco parts vendors and they dont have much or are out of stock. One that keeps on popping up is Panda Works? Any others you guys have delt with?

Any idea of how large a tire I can put on a stock rim with no lift and clear? My wife likes the Black Diamond wheels but wants a little bigger tire. I could probably do a 1.5 or 2" leveling kit with out much trouble if needed.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
For some interior goodies, like grab handles for above the door, try ETSY... Stickerfab for vinyl goodness... Method Racing for wheels (my choice obviously but hugely subjective).

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
We have 285/70-17 (33"x11.5") on optional Badlands wheels (17"x8" +55mm offset) on our stock Outer banks. No rubbing issues and still have the crash bars.
Looks like there would be room for a little more.;)

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Glass Pony,
Thats good to know. The Black Diamond comes with 265/70 R17s on it and there is some more room I think a 285 would fill it in nicely. But I just looked up the price of the BFG in that size ..wow! She may have to wait a little bit.

N747JB

AMP and Rockslide Engineering have power steps, AMP is less expensive but on back order. I ordered them twice and a couple days later got refund saying they didn’t have a timeframe. I ordered Rocksliders and they should be here next week!

Johnny Rebel

Contributor
Loc.
near Ruston
When it comes to Bronco parts, I always start with the sponsors of this site and would prefer to buy Bronco Parts from Bronco Vendors. However, they just don’t have much for the 6th Gen Bronco yet. I’m not sure if the whole Pandemic thing has just delayed their inventory or if maybe it’s a market they don’t want to be in right now.

I’ve been using SDHQ Offroad for my Raptor and 4Runner parts for nearly 10 years. When I started looking for parts for my new ‘21 Bronco, they had everything I needed in stock. So far, I’ve gotten a set of King 2.5’s, Camburg UCA’s, and a Baja Designs fog light kit from them and they’ve all shipped the same day I ordered them. Their customer service is top notch and they will definitely take care of you if there’s a problem with the order.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
When it comes to Bronco parts, I always start with the sponsors of this site and would prefer to buy Bronco Parts from Bronco Vendors. However, they just don’t have much for the 6th Gen Bronco yet. I’m not sure if the whole Pandemic thing has just delayed their inventory or if maybe it’s a market they don’t want to be in right now.

I’ve been using SDHQ Offroad for my Raptor and 4Runner parts for nearly 10 years. When I started looking for parts for my new ‘21 Bronco, they had everything I needed in stock. So far, I’ve gotten a set of King 2.5’s, Camburg UCA’s, and a Baja Designs fog light kit from them and they’ve all shipped the same day I ordered them. Their customer service is top notch and they will definitely take care of you if there’s a problem with the order.

Yes sir...