• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stock air filter on tbi efi?

luke

wondering if the stock 302 v8 bronco air cleaner assembly will fit on the gm style tbi fuel injection set-up? don't want a body lift and i absolutely will not put a scoop on the hood. exterior of bronco must still remain stock looking. thanks for the input.

ChrisC74

wondering if the stock 302 v8 bronco air cleaner assembly will fit on the gm style tbi fuel injection set-up? don't want a body lift and i absolutely will not put a scoop on the hood. exterior of bronco must still remain stock looking. thanks for the input.

I think you are OK - I have a 3" round edlebrock air filter on mine w/ a drop bottom and I believe (not 100% sure...) that combo is taller than the stock unit. I can take some quick measurements in the morning if you need them to compare.