• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stock rims

dougsride

are there any stock ford rims that will cross match to a bronco? Need ones that will also work with stock hub caps. Also will they work with gm disc conversion. I know where a 74 f100 is at and I might be able to get the rims off it.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
are there any stock ford rims that will cross match to a bronco? Need ones that will also work with stock hub caps. Also will they work with gm disc conversion. I know where a 74 f100 is at and I might be able to get the rims off it.

Those 74' F100 wheels will work great.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've pulled stock Ford steel rims off of all kinds of 60s and 70s pickups at the local junk yard. Some are riveted together, some are welded, but size and fit wise, they are identical to EB rims.

Golfball

Not sure on the hubcap fitment but Ford truck wheels up to the mid (maybe late) 90 are the same bolt pattern and also Dodge pickup wheels are 5 x 5.5" bolt pattern as well.