• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration East - 2023 *Post your Pics of all the New G Broncos

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thought I'd throw it out there.. Pic thread for all the new broncos out in TN this week

WISH I could've made it. Way too much S going on :(

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Thought I'd throw it out there.. Pic thread for all the new broncos out in TN this week

WISH I could've made it. Way too much S going on :(
Looking like I'll be out there tomorrow just for the day. Hang out with a few friends, do the tail of the dragon run, drive home. Like you said, too much S going on.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looking like I'll be out there tomorrow just for the day. Hang out with a few friends, do the tail of the dragon run, drive home. Like you said, too much S going on.

I hear that brother.. stay safe

AlabamaChris

I think I'm a fairly tolerant person. I'm a retired Army 1SG and somebody really had to try to get fired before I would take them to task. However, I had a situation today, where I had sent James Duff and emai the first of last week asking which suspension and brake system I should purchase for my build, where the reply email said they'd get back in two business days. Heard nothing, so I called today and was told in so many words that everybody was busy with the supper celebration. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. They're too busy setting up for a show so they can sell more part to sell parts to a customer they have in front of them? I haven't dealt with them since ce they were based in WA state, and coincidently I was stationed there at the time, but THAT WILL GET YOU FIRED!!! You lose customers a thousand at a time but one at a time, and I hope and pray that everyone reading this takes the same stance.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I think I'm a fairly tolerant person. I'm a retired Army 1SG and somebody really had to try to get fired before I would take them to task. However, I had a situation today, where I had sent James Duff and emai the first of last week asking which suspension and brake system I should purchase for my build, where the reply email said they'd get back in two business days. Heard nothing, so I called today and was told in so many words that everybody was busy with the supper celebration. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. They're too busy setting up for a show so they can sell more part to sell parts to a customer they have in front of them? I haven't dealt with them since ce they were based in WA state, and coincidently I was stationed there at the time, but THAT WILL GET YOU FIRED!!! You lose customers a thousand at a time but one at a time, and I hope and pray that everyone reading this takes the same stance.
Lighten up Francis. I'm actually surprised anyone was there at all this week, they live and prepare for this week all year long......

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, it would have taken a month to post all of them.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
Thank you so much for your enlightining input.
Chris,
You need to ask the group here what your build should look like depending on your expected usage instead of beating on a vendor who is doing a major show at this time. They will sell you what you need once you decide. Don't make your indecision their issue.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's my '22 Outer Banks in the Bronco Nation area.

Attachments

• my22at2023sc2.jpg
    my22at2023sc2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 20

AlabamaChris

Chris,
You need to ask the group here what your build should look like depending on your expected usage instead of beating on a vendor who is doing a major show at this time. They will sell you what you need once you decide. Don't make your indecision their issue.
Why would anybody in their right mind do that? I posted a plain fact. Just imagine if it were something where opinions were involved.