• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

super swamper tsl radial? or ssr?

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Just double checked the tires are in the shop on Johnny's rig. "Radial TSL 37x12.5x15 Super Swamper" Thier old they might not make that size any more. It's not an SSR I can't remember if I've ran SSRs or not. I also ran the SX and didn't like those because of the street manners. It was like driving on bricks.

As for the IROKs and mud I don't know first hand. Its probably not the best mud tire but it's aggressive enough. It has my vote for best all around use in the over 35" category. Street, rocks, sand, mud (what little mud we have here in CA)

After further review the tires I hate are indeed the SSR Series Super Swamper Radial/TSLs. Not to be confused with the Super Swamper Radial/TSLs:p It might have been the TSL designation on the tire that through me off ;D, I was checking the Swampers out in a catalog and happened to notice the different types of TSLs. Just wanted to correct my comments and be clear about my "facts".