• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

test photo upload order

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
May be a strange question here, but how are those of us just perusing this thread gonna know whether the photos are in the intended places without them being numbered? May not matter a bit, but I would be curious to know if it’s working without having to post up photos myself.
If I’m out of line with this question/observation, just tell me. Won’t hurt my feelings a bit. Lol

Randy

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Correct. Other than the person posting, no one else is going to know what order the photos are supposed to be.

I can't speak for @gnsteam but I was just testing to see if when I uploaded multiple photos, the forum would keep them in the order I selected, or insert alphabetically by file name. It turns out it's the latter.

But once the photos are uploaded it's very easy to drag and drop them in whatever order you want in your post, so it doesn't really matter.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Correct. Other than the person posting, no one else is going to know what order the photos are supposed to be.

I can't speak for @gnsteam but I was just testing to see if when I uploaded multiple photos, the forum would keep them in the order I selected, or insert alphabetically by file name. It turns out it's the latter.

But once the photos are uploaded it's very easy to drag and drop them in whatever order you want in your post, so it doesn't really matter.
Thanks for the clarification, Jon. Now I know how to get things done…in the correct order anyway!

Randy