• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Cause of my Bronco Lean

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
After installing a 3.5" Lift from JBG, it just wasn't high enough for me, NO LEAN YET. I decided to get the 4.5" coils from WildHorses and a new set of C-bushings (these also came with my lift from JBG, just wanted to be safe with an extra set). After installing the 4.5" coils/new 7deg. C-bushings, I lowered her down and sure enough it was leaning. Read the tech forums and decided to tear her down to go ahead and check the radius arms to see if they were parallel. I had already knew I had made sure the the C-bushings were installed correctly. Here's what sucks, tore it down last night and decided to check the C-bushings, 3 of them are 7 degree and one is a 2 degree. I do believe this will be the main reason it was leaning to the passenger side, but it could be a combo of that and not being parallel. I will be cleaning and painting the axle this weekend and putting stainless brake lines across the axle while I have it down. What a pain!!! Hope it's level once I have everything back together and with another C-bushing that is 7 degrees, not 2. Just wanted to share this story with y'all.