• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Green Lantern build... Lots of pics

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
You have done a TON of work in 8 months! Great job, keep the pics coming

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Ill admit i wasnt crazy abt the green at first but its really growing on me.. I actually might not do a color change... But thats way down the road so green it stays.. Btw sprdv1 what kind of soft top is that? Seems real old skool.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ill admit i wasnt crazy abt the green at first but its really growing on me.. I actually might not do a color change... But thats way down the road so green it stays.. Btw sprdv1 what kind of soft top is that? Seems real old skool.

yeah, old sckool bestop..! snaps on the tailgate, windows all roll up...

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
well im gonna have to pull the trigger on a soft top soon. looks like im going with rampage, but what color black diamond or the new white diamond? what do yall think, and how much of a nightmare is it to keep a white soft top clean?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
well im gonna have to pull the trigger on a soft top soon. looks like im going with rampage, but what color black diamond or the new white diamond? what do yall think, and how much of a nightmare is it to keep a white soft top clean?

Yeah it's a pain to keep white clean, but if you got white flares, I would go w/the white top..

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
What would be the best way to clean the white tops? Just wipe it down or is there specific things to clean them with? It stays parked in the barn when not being drivin so im thinkin that would help alot.

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Well dropped the hammer on a set of the 2.0 performance fox shocks and a rear bumper today... Let yall know how the shocks do when i get it back... Could be a bit. Ill get get some pics of the bumper once it gets powder coated, its custom piece a guy on town had on his bronco but is way better than the junk i have now. I have D rings now!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very good man...

Not sure what you wanna use to clean the soft top, do a search, I've seen comments on that before.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Green looks a lot like my green.... It kinda grows on ya

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
I got the dash from bcbroncos. Just had to cut the holes for the switchs and paint.. I might have had to trim one edge for fitment.. Oh yeah and getting the gauge cluster in is a PITA theres a support right behind it so you have to just force it in. (if you want the gauge cluster centered that is)

OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
More pics!! Almost on the road again.... Again

a6937f7a-7245-4bff.jpg

a6937f7a-7288-d02d.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lmfp

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Didnt realize how dirty it is until today... Lil spit shine and itll look good as new (well one can dream right?)