• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Official, Unofficial "We made it home thread"!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Yeah, that was not that good of an idea either. But chasing it with crown helped.%)

It didn't help me!! I'm finally recovered from that night! Great meeting all you Bronco nuts, and seeing old friends too! Now I know why it's called Super Celebration! We did some celebrating. Glad too hear everyone got home okay.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just walked in the house about ten Min ago. 9:30 did my 650 miles. All good no issues. Did my panic stop going thru Atlanta. Some dumb ass in a 30 year old bus pulling a trailer decided he wanted to exit across 3 lanes. No idea how we all got stopped. My brakes feel funny now, spongy? had a great party night on the grounds. Tequila is not your friend. got to bed about 2Am. Not a fun morning but a great night. Hope everyone get home safe. Had a blast.

Great to see you again brother.. Glad you made it alright

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Amazing event! Took us about 6.5 hours to get home and felt like it took another 6 to unpack. Really great to meet everyone just wish I could remember names better.

KBUCK1

My wife saw this posted somewhere. Not sure who it is but hope they got it fixed. Thank God they didn't get hurt. Could have been bad had it happened on the interstate

Attachments

• IMG_8275.jpg
    IMG_8275.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 71

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My wife saw this posted somewhere. Not sure who it is but hope they got it fixed. Thank God they didn't get hurt. Could have been bad had it happened on the interstate

On FB in the Early Bronco site That would really suck

genteca

16.5 Hr.

Had one blow out and made it in 16.5 with few stops. Wife was tired. LOL

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Had one blow out and made it in 16.5 with few stops. Wife was tired. LOL

Did you take the south route home? We thinking about you when we passed 177 on 412 south of Ponca City. Looked like that intersection was a couple hours south of Leon.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Got home about 230pm yesterday. No issues or wrong turns this time. Took about 2 hours to unload and unpack. What great time. Met a lot of great people. Nice to put names with faces. Still laughing at bax's stories. Let me tell you summ'em! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I got home about 2PM today!!! Made a stop in Bristol for the race, great weather and an awesome race!!!

Great seeing old friends and meeting Classic folks.... it was/is a "SUPER CELEBRATION";D;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got home about 230pm yesterday. No issues or wrong turns this time. Took about 2 hours to unload and unpack. What great time. Met a lot of great people. Nice to put names with faces. Still laughing at bax's stories. Let me tell you summ'em! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's full of em brother :) Next on the list is OCBR right? :D

I got home about 2PM today!!! Made a stop in Bristol for the race, great weather and an awesome race!!!

Great seeing old friends and meeting Classic folks.... it was/is a "SUPER CELEBRATION";D;D;D

Always a pleasure bud, see you in Sept.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Just got back to CO. Driver's door lock stopped unlocking before leaving Townsend. Oil pan was clearanced for the front diff about 90 miles ago. Damn railroad tracks. It was a fantastic trip though. Good to meet everyone.

Attachments

• 20160418_153015.jpg
    20160418_153015.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 66

djhudson05

Left after the awards and got home about 10:15 central Saturday night. Hated to leave.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
He's full of em brother :) Next on the list is OCBR right? :D

Thats the plan. Been wanting to go for years and stuff always comes up. Gonna plan and lock it in now before work gets in the way!;D

And Dave thanks for the great photos!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Just got back to CO. Driver's door lock stopped unlocking before leaving Townsend. Oil pan was clearanced for the front diff about 90 miles ago. Damn railroad tracks. It was a fantastic trip though. Good to meet everyone.

funny how the little things happen. Never had any problems with my passenger door. Bax rode around with me Thursday and he could never get the door to open. Glad you made it home with no issue. Great to meet you.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

Hey Phil, it was a pleasure meeting you!!! Glad you made it home, you missed a great race at Bristol!!! Custom oil pans are common on EB's!!!!%)%)%)

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey I didn't even realize you were who you were and we were right next to you all day Friday! I think I might have your umbrella in my car as my buddy mentioned to me about halfway home he thought he might have packed it up. I'll double check to see if I have it and if so I'll ship it back to you or order you a new one! I made it back from TN at midnight and I don't think the bronco gods appreciated my "bronco concept" joke about my element at SC because about 7 am this morning an angry intoxicated gentlemen decided to use the nearest steel trash receptacle as a battering ram to "reshape" my driver side doors/quarters! I had a pretty good trip up until this morning ha

image.jpg