• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thread replies/email notifications

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Is anyone else having any problems with not getting thread replies/email notifications? I end up going back to a thread I replied to and find there are additional replies but don't seem to get any email notifications as I have in the past.
I have check and my instant email notification is set to be active.?:?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else having this problem? I'm trying to narrow the cause down and it would help if you could post here saying whether you have or haven't received any notification emails in the last 2 days.

Thanks!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't get any notification, havent since the maintainence (sp) the other day. My inbox has been soooo empty...I feel unloved ;)

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
admin said:
Anyone else having this problem? I'm trying to narrow the cause down and it would help if you could post here saying whether you have or haven't received any notification emails in the last 2 days.

Thanks!
I'm having the problem also - it started after the "big outage" -- no email notifications any longer.

OP
OP
TJK74

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
admin said:

Thanks!

Jon
My notifications are back in full swing as well. Thanks its great to be connected back to the bronco world ;D When you get a chance let me know what you think on the Inquiry PM's I sent;)
Again Thanks
Trevor

OP
OP
TJK74

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Is anyone else having this problem again with not getting thread replies/email notifications? I end up going back to a thread I replied to and find there are additional replies but don't seem to get any email notifications as I have in the past.
I have check and my instant email notification is set to be active.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
yup, no notification for me. Jon did a few things to speed things up, maybe somehow the notification didnt get put back to activated.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
admin said:
Should be fixed now.
Well this is interesting now. Yes, I stopped getting them. Yes, things sped up faster. Yes, I'm getting them again now. Yes, now it's running slow again.:cry:

OP
OP
TJK74

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Is anyone else having this problem again with not getting thread replies/email notifications? I end up going back to a thread I replied to and find there are additional replies but don't seem to get any email notifications as I have in the past.
I have check and my instant email notification is set to be active.

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Anyone else quit getting them again? Mine stopped this week. I also started using Firefox Browser but still have the same old mail address. I double checked active on everything again.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
its always spotty for me but I been with Firefox for a couple of years , and I will NOT GOT BACK TO GATES EXPLORER, notification or not!!!!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
AOL has stopped allowing emails from this domain, so all members with AOL accounts are not currently getting email notifications. I'm in the process of finding out why, but AOL isn't the easiest company in the world to deal with.

Your browser shouldn't have any affect on whether you get email notifications.

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I think I had this trouble about a year ago. I guess I'll start a yahoo mail address. I have been thinking of swapping providers anyhow. AOL is full of bug and quirks.

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I just swapped to a Yahoo addy. I'll see if I get mails there. I have also stopped getting notifications from a couple other places, like myspace. But my wife is still getting hers. I'm about fed up with the AOL and their half ass stuff.