• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tilt Column Kit - Floor Shift, Paintable, Includes Custom Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptwist

I have a brand new tilt steering column kit from Toms Bronco Parts PN:7100. The prior owner of my bronco bought the kit but never had the truck ruining and thus was never able to use/install it. I have all the parts for it but am looking to buy the automatic version of the column as im putting the new floor the guy bought and don't really want to cut a hole in the floor to run a floor selector. The kit has the 30 in. Flamming river steering column and 7035BK steering wheel. If your going to buy the flaming river kit save yourself $200 and buy this one.

Attachments

• Tilt-Non-PolishedManual.jpg
    Tilt-Non-PolishedManual.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Steering Column 4.jpg
    Steering Column 4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Steering Column 1.jpg
    Steering Column 1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 76
  • Steering Column 2.jpg
    Steering Column 2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
ptwist

ptwist

Also I will get some photos of the other parts later this afternoon. Also I would consider selling just the column and/or steering wheel.

Last edited:

Attac

Contributor
Ptwist
Check shipping to 32092. Business address. If shipping isn't crazy I will take it
Chuck

lagbolt

Third inline if something doesn’t work out. PM me if it doesn’t so I get it.

Thanks Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ptwist

ptwist

The other part.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 40
Status