• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trigger 6 with Sniper EFI. Interface?

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Hello everyone! I won a Trigger relay remote aux system at a raffle (Thanks TBP!!) and was wondering if any of you installed it with a holley sniper system?

I know the sniper ECU is pretty sensitive to RF/EMI interface, and the Trigger system has a wireless remote controller. I called Trigger and they said it shouldn't be an issue, but that they never tried it or got feed back from anyone on that.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
pretty sure a bluetooth signal is no where near interfering with a sniper signal, but you never know. Might want to just wire it up temp, set it next to sniper and see what happens before permanent mount.

OP
OP
RODRIG3911

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
pretty sure a bluetooth signal is no where near interfering with a sniper signal, but you never know. Might want to just wire it up temp, set it next to sniper and see what happens before

Well, I ended up hooking it up as you suggested, and it works great with zero interface with my Sniper's ECU. This Trigger 6 shooter wireless aux relay system from Tom's is super cool!! I love that it has a magnetic wireless toggle panel. *** I had to give a little shoutout to Tom's offroad for donating so much nice stuff to the Arizona Stampede for raffles 😁