• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tucson Fabricators

Big Slim

Anyone know of a good fabricator in Tucson. i have not been able to get a hold of anyone and my previous guy has disappeared. i need to fabricate a transmission mount for the ZF5. also to weld on my extended shock mounts. i dont trust my welding skills for structural items.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
could try a mobile welder they know how to stick things together if you have the fab part done and just need someone to stick it together.

BanditBronco

I am in East Mesa, and can handle those for you if you don't find anyone in Tucson.

I would try Gorilla Fabrication, he does really good work in Tucson. Also might ask the guys at ADS racing shocks, a few of the boys there do side work as well.

Zona Motorsports as also does nice work in Tucson.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you know Mark Rhoades? Crazy good fabricator but not sure he does work for others right now. You could try. He is on the Tucson Bronco group if you want to reach out to him.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Check out the local page in my sig below. I know several fab guys in town I could connect you with