• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Uncut Rear Quarter Panel

BruiserOutdoors

City: springfield
Price: $ 400

I have an original paint uncut passenger rear quarter panel in great condition. Factory trim/trim holes. Marker light. From mid-rocker to taillight housing, with inner fender all intact. I was planning to use on my project but used new metal and totally regret it. You can't beat OEM fit and finish.

No shipping. $400, local pickup, cash or trades for bronco parts.

PHOTOS: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/rwzicui6pcm9h100acapv/h?rlkey=8rn1erzag0pqhbbusnlm6orci&dl=0

Last edited:
OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

That’s actually really nice but I’m in GA right now and two bad you didn’t have both sides I’m sure you’ll sell quickly
Couple out of state buyers but I just dont have the time to build a crate for it. Its a nice piece. Might end up as yard art 🥴

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Couple out of state buyers but I just dont have the time to build a crate for it. Its a nice piece. Might end up as yard art 🥴
I’ll be back home in April and I’ll get ahold of you and maybe we can work something out so it don’t end up a piece of rust gold on here I sure wished you had the other side!

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
If I do end up with it, try to keep as much Oregon rust off from it, it always seems what I’m interested in is 50 state’s away 🤪 I just hoping you don’t sell it!

Last edited:

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Hey Bruiser,
I’m digging into my 74 when I get home in the spring, I’m almost thinking I might need to talk with you about your tranny, I sure wished I had the kind of FB parts for you but with today’s world, I’m going to have to pick up my fishing pole a little more often.

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

Hey Bruiser,
I’m digging into my 74 when I get home in the spring, I’m almost thinking I might need to talk with you about your tranny, I sure wished I had the kind of FB parts for you but with today’s world, I’m going to have to pick up my fishing pole a little more often.
couple local buyers on the transmission. I don't think its going to last very long!

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

I dont travel that far north very often. These quarter panels are hard to find so I am not sure where you could find another.

How to save it - pay now and probably a storage fee too. I don't have alot of space for it.