• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

updating "Another Stroppe Baja Bronco Saved" Barn find

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The pictures of this Baja that Andrew just restored do not do it justice. This truck is as good as it gets. An amazing restoration all around. Oh, and I'll give the owner a jillion dollars for that front mat.

And all the more amazing considering what this truck looked like when Randy found it a few years ago. I never, ever, would guessed this truck would look this nice again.

Todd Z.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Just like new. I haven't heard anything about Tiger in some time. We miss him here out west. Was he instrumental in the resto?
That's sad about Greg Testa...RIP

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very Nice!!! I remember seeing it at the Arizona Classis Bronco Stampede and didn't Randy have a you tube vid of it starting up after sitting all those years?

tmacstickman

Great job, Andrew. I remembered when you first posted on this rig years back, and wondered when we'd hear the rest of the story.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ya, it took a while to get done and we spent a while gathering parts. Thanks.