• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vendors at Super Celebration

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Just wondering if anyone knows what vendors may be coming this year. I ask because I am hopeful some of them allow pre-orders and/or will have a large supply of parts for sale so we can all save on shipping ;D.

Anyone know?

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Mac,

I know James Duff and Bronco Design will be there for sure. Last year BC Broncos, Dennis Carpenter, Nicks Trix, and several people with used parts were there. There will be several booths with T-shirts, and other goodies too.

Sometimes WildHorses comes in too.

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
I know several of the vendors will be there the whole time and around the booths most of the time (except for the occasional cruise and such). Friday and Saturday are always good days to catch most vendors!

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Figure out which one(s) you want to buy parts from then call and ask them if they're coming and if they would transport your purchases and/or if they have the used part(s) you want and if they'll bring it. Better than keeping your fingers crossed hoping they show up.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
There will be a street cruise on Thursday to James Duff. Plus we will be open normal business hours mon-fri

Because we are so close we don't mule a lot of customer orders to the event. Plus we love to see y'all come see where all the magic happens ;D

We will have various items on display at the event and of course all the duff swag :cool:

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
I'm seriously thinking about hitching a ride there. But I don't sell anything heavy anyway =).

It sounds like a helluva good time, and I'm told I have an open seat if I want to go, just have a ton of irons in the fire right now.