• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

vendors at super celebration

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
We will be there with several examples of our work. We will be next to James Duff as we have a few projects we are collaborating on together and those items will be there as well on display.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bailie Bilt, Nicks Trix are a couple that usually make it

Bronco Maniac

I talked with Wild Horses the other day and the guy told me they were not attending. Last year they bought a trailer and offered free shipping. I was considering that option this year for a new hood. Hopefully he was misinformed.

Last year Tom's, Northeast Classic Broncos (I think that is Nick's company name), Dennis Carpenter, the frame people, BC Broncos and several others.

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Can someone please ask Dennis Carpenter about the grafted rear fenders they had on display 2 years ago? Are they these off the table or just being delayed?

I can't get any information from them on the phone or email

Tim

01JLH

Dennis Carpenter now has those rear lower quarters available to order on their website. I think it shows an in stock date of 3/1/19. they had taken them off while they were finalizing the design and production. I was bugging them for a while on details and watching for them on their website. saw them there last week.

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Dennis Carpenter now has those rear lower quarters available to order on their website. I think it shows an in stock date of 3/1/19. they had taken them off while they were finalizing the design and production. I was bugging them for a while on details and watching for them on their website. saw them there last week.

OH WOW....they were up on the site back 2 years ago then they took them down and I've been checking every few months and sending emails and have called a few times.

I just checked last month and they were not there.....HELL YEAH on the 3/1/19 date....I'll be ordering them on that date if it holds.

Can't wait till do this project....

Tim

01JLH

So, I just went to their website and they are there and marked out of stock with a back in stock date of 3/1/19. I tried to add them to my cart and it wouldn't let me. I called their order line and they said that their system wont let you place a backorder. the lady said her system showed 3/1/19 as well on the back in stock date. I asked her if I could go ahead and pay for them over the phone and she said they have no way to track backorders and they feared if they accepted payment, it would get lost in the system. I figured they had a better system than that, but I guess not.

01JLH

Yea, me too. Gordon Bailey did the prototypes we all saw at the Super Celebration and they were perfect. I hope the final product is just as nice. I bought a set from JBG when they had them available and saved them until I bought a new body from Bronco Connection in Norfolk, Neb. They were going to use them to build the new body and when they got to that point Sam called me with some concerns about them. I am glad he called and we used standard lower quarters instead. I have been waiting on finishing my build til these were available so I could swap out the uncut lowers. When they get in stock I will be back on track.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
My little shop will be there, I'll have the usually apparel with some new designs and hats. I'll also have examples of the emblems and exterior parts we offer as well! www.lubr4x4.com

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR

And $50 cheaper (each) than when they were up on the site 2 years ago. I also don't recall them having the fuel filler hole already cut......These do.

Come on 3/1/2019 DC just put my Samurai Project on hold.....LOL

Tim