• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Visited shop in Fayetteville, TN, today with all those Broncos

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I found an old thread on it in the archives:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186623

I was driving from Nashville to Huntsville today, thinking about Broncos when I swiveled my head and saw about 25 of them at the Fayetteville Paint and Body Shop. Flipped the rental around as quickly as I could and soon met Jack - the owner - a very nice guy. Looked at all the treasures and he showed me what they're working on. His specialties seem to be molding in steel flares in the rear and making custom extended half cabs. Very nice guy.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Fayetteville1.jpg
    Fayetteville1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 363
  • Fayetteville2.jpg
    Fayetteville2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Fayetteville3.jpg
    Fayetteville3.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 348
  • Fayetteville4.jpg
    Fayetteville4.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Fayetteville5.jpg
    Fayetteville5.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 363

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I found an old thread on it in the archives:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186623

I was driving from Nashville to Huntsville today, thinking about Broncos when I swiveled my head and saw about 25 of them at the Fayetteville Paint and Body Shop. Flipped the rental around as quickly as I could and soon met Jack - the owner - a very nice guy. Looked at all the treasures and he showed me what they're working on. His specialties seem to be molding in steel flares in the rear and making custom extended half cabs. Very nice guy.

Todd Z.

Jack is a good guy. I stare the place down every time I drive by. Stopped in and chatted a few times through the years. He has built some pretty ones!

If I wasn't on 12hr nights, I could meet up while you were nearby.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Hey Todd are you going to hang around TN for a couple weeks and make it to the Super Celebration?

ClintEastwood

Loc.
London, Ontario Can
man...you US guys are so lucky!! I'm always driving thinking about Broncos and believe it or not I have ever only seen 1 on the road. What a sweet find and sounds like a really cool guy!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Cool pics,I'd love to have one and let him graft those rear flares on it,they look super cool,now I'm drooling again LOL! :eek:;D:p

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Is he located on hwy 64? I had planned on checking him out and a few people have told me he won't sell any parts, because he may need them later on. He's about 90 miles from me.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Is he located on hwy 64? I had planned on checking him out and a few people have told me he won't sell any parts, because he may need them later on. He's about 90 miles from me.

Yes, that's the one. Corner of Hwys 64 and 231.

Todd Z.