• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Wanted Liftgate handle and lock mechanism for 1966 Bronco (internals only or complete liftgate)

molecvir

City: Portland
Needing the internals for the liftgate handle and lock mechanism for a 1966 Bronco. The liftgate lock on the 1966 was not in the handle but placed just to the right. I need all the internal parts to make the handle and lock mechanism work.

Would purchase complete liftgate if available.

As always... thank you for your help. Nearing the end of sourcing all the parts for my 1966 restoration.

HuffDaddy

Needing the internals for the liftgate handle and lock mechanism for a 1966 Bronco. The liftgate lock on the 1966 was not in the handle but placed just to the right. I need all the internal parts to make the handle and lock mechanism work.

Would purchase complete liftgate if available.

As always... thank you for your help. Nearing the end of sourcing all the parts for my 1966 restoration.
Did you ever get your liftgate figured out? I have my lg for my 66 all cobbled together with spacer washers trying to tighten up the handle and e-clips trying to keep the rods from slipping off the spider gear. It's a mess but I want to keep my liftgate original for some crazy reason. Thanks.

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
I’ve got a complete lock set for the tailgate to liftgate that I ordered and will never use I believe it’s still in the package if you are interested.

Horsebreath

Contributor
I’ve got a complete lock set for the tailgate to liftgate that I ordered and will never use I believe it’s still in the package if you are interested.
I'm interested..to clarify, its the liftgate handle, with the round key?
Thanks

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
Glad you clarified. I have the liftgate locking mechanism. However, I may have an old original liftgate hand. I’ll look today for you.