• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WASTE of a bronco

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
180557_1_400.jpg

I still think it is a clean setup!

bowties rock!

jwh

I actually like it (except for the chevy powerplant). I've thought about doing that for a while now. I am currently building a 4 wheel drive w/lift, cut fenders etc. but the next one I do might end up along those lines. I like "different". different is good. its all about creating something you like, and as long as its clean, well executed and free of useless accessories (ie fart cans, big wings, neon lights everywhere and overdone decals) i appreciate it.

jwh

ky-resto

Kill the rat and it's kind of cool. Should have know by the H2 in the background.:'(

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Awesome ride ...... It's a dealership selling it , which explains the contradictions .... It doesn't have much original anything . It even says urethane paint ... which didn't exist in '69 . Look at the engine comp. , all the bolts are painted & the fresh air boxes ... that'll look good when they start peeling ! Bet it would be a blast to nail the throttle it ! ! ;D ;D

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Pimp imo.

I think a huge bronc and a pimped lower one would be sweet!!

JFX

Case said:
JFX bronco came with a wrecker option. do you have pics??;D

Taken from the original owners brochure of my '67 Sport.;D

Attachments

• 01250005.jpg
    01250005.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 74

JFX

A little larger pic.

Attachments

• 01250004.jpg
    01250004.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 69

Yellow75

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
You can't tell me it wouldn't be fun to mash the pedal on that thing at a dragstrip though! :eek: Just not my kind of cool.. That's what Mustangs are for ;D

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
If you read both descriptions you will notice one says NEW paint and the other says ORIGINAL paint.

RARE-RARE-RARE. Custom 1969 Bronco with a crate 454 (carbed) Engine. Show quality. You will never find another like this. Texas Truck - No Rust. New 454 crate engine! Engine alone is over 7K! Ready to drive or win any show. Tubbed rear,narrowed front fender wells,smoothed bed. Aluminum radiator,400 turbo with shift kit,Mustang front end with disc brakes,3.73 gears,8" Ford rear limited slip.Custom ultra leather and fabric interior.All new chrome,window trim and urethane paint!

EXTERIOR

Excellent Exterior Condition

Glossy, Original Paint
No Visible Rust
Excellent Exterior Trim

No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork

Fully Detailed
HMMMMMMM???????

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
I've made my feelings known enough here about Chevy drivetrains in Fords. As for drag racing it, I don't know. Kind of like a Pinto with a 351C; it would haul ass, but I think would be unpredictable at any kind of speed with that short wheelbase. I'd want something longer (and flatter) if I was going to drag it. Seems like it would be a little dangerous.

KST1

I think it's kinda cool, but IMO it needs to lose the half cab and chop the windshield to about half. Then maybe a custom rag top in white.

No body work%) = someone did some nice work on that baby. Tubbed rear inner fenders, narrowed front inner fenders, repaint and make some fool think it's stock.

-D

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
What a waste of a nice halfcab.
repuke.gif

The thing that really hurts is the chevrolet powertrain. Someone went to a lot of trouble to make a bronco less valuable. People have their reasons I suppose. If someone really wanted to go fast, you would think they might start with something a little more areodynamic. I don't think this was what the Bronco was designed for. %)

Last edited: