• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what a waste of bronco parts

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Re:waste

WRONG reply Jeepster ! Tell them they WANT the Dana 30 ! ;D Man then we could FINALLY sell that junk to someone deserving of it . ::) ;D

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA

[quote author=stevew link=board=5;threadid=19107;start=0#msg146317 date=1056333671]
WRONG reply Jeepster ! Tell them they WANT the Dana 30 ! ;D Man then we could FINALLY sell that junk to someone deserving of it . ::) ;D
[/quote]

Am I the only one who thinks hes crazy?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru

I wondered why his screen name was jeepster he should have found out where this graveyard is for the rest of the bronco world and yeh give the d30 to the jeepers who think its an upgrade

68beast

Loc.
Covina, Kalifornia

sure you could tell them to swap in the axels, the engine, the transmission, and anythng else they could possibly make work in a J**P but wouldnt it be much simpler to tell them there better off upgrading to a whole bronco and forgetting the J**PS

72 Bronco Brad

Loc.
Windsor, California

[quote author=68beast link=board=5;threadid=19107;start=0#msg146455 date=1056347540]
sure you could tell them to swap in the axels, the engine, the transmission, and anythng else they could possibly make work in a J**P but wouldnt it be much simpler to tell them there better off upgrading to a whole bronco and forgetting the J**PS
[/quote]

I posted, Talon02, that should give them something to think about.

yellowbilly

Loc.
Auburn, WA

Not a whole hell of a lot of loyalty for there rigs, being that they are agreeing that it would be a better idea to buy a Bronco ;D

I agree post on there that the D30's the way to go....I got a couple for em. 8)

brian72

Early Bronco Student

jeepster - find out where this field of broncos are .. we will go and save them.

Yellow75

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD

lmao.. did you see the last post?? He thinks he pulled out 3 with his 94 yj lol....

Jeeps are for chicks.. ;D ;D

OP
OP
J

Jeepster

Bronco Guru

[quote author=brian72 link=board=5;threadid=19107;start=0#msg146525 date=1056378046]
jeepster - find out where this field of broncos are .. we will go and save them.
[/quote]

The poster is from Greddyville Louisiana. Got to be around there somewhere.

saddlebronc

Loc.
TJ
Way to go Jeepster ;)

Well at least this shows that the heep drivers are beginning to pull their heads out of their a$$es and
are bowing down to the superiority of EB's. ;D

I just hope some EB owners in Louisiana get there before these fulks do :mad:

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Hey jeepster, maybe you can talk them into trading Bronco power steering units for dana 30s. Has to be some power steering in a Bronco graveyard. Hey what is it with the guy waving the white flags, is he surrendering to the Bronco gods ? ;D

68beast

Loc.
Covina, Kalifornia
were all like mean bronco guys crashing a J**P forum, makes me feel real bad for those J**P guys, I swear you can just see the tears pouring down my face :'( ;D

Alex

Loc.
Indiana
Kinda funny, Everytime I see a jeep on the road they look in amasement wondering what the hell is that thing? In this area I know of maybe 3 other Eb's than mine and never see on on the road. Kinda sad really, anyone here from the southside of Indy? We should do the "Suds" on some saturday night and push the jeepers down near the cummins DSL guys !