• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wha-cha git?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes 16 years ago on our honey moon .. wife & I saw a T-Shirt ..we've laughed about it for years.
... Said Don't Eat the White Mints. & On the back it had a picture of a Urinal..
So don't eat the white mints has been a catch phrase around here for years .
....... & Now it's home on the BAR.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Ok I did pretty good. I see the term "Drunk Bastard" being used in my future.

Nice score, Bax. As long as they don't use both words in the same sentence, you're fine............%)

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
And some garage bling!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 42

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I got these a few weeks ago, but they were a Christmas present from my wife...along with a few other parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 60

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nothing specual

Just some.quiet time to catch up on season 2 of the 100

:)

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington
I posted in the other Christmas thread as well but I'll post here as well. I just kinda set it there like an excited little kid that couldn't wait to play...too bad it's 15 degrees out there. I need to wire it and adjust it, and my 3 year old daughter got me the bronco

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 25

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
I got about the most thoughtful gift ever from my wife.

You guys are gonna laugh at me but I don't even care.

I got a weighted blanket. A really heavy blanket. For years I have loved the feeling of blankets piled up on top of me at night. It is comforting. I suffer from anxiety attacks and depression. Now they make these blankets for people like me. I think it is like those Thunder Buddy sweaters for dogs that get scared of thunder. I kept asking for a lead jacket from the dentist as it was as close to the feeling I liked. Who knew they made these blankets?

http://www.thehugshack.com/

After we opened presents and ate breakfast, I went back to bed and the wife laid it on me. Oh wow, so comfortable, I fell back asleep.

She did this because I toss and turn in the night and all the blankets go everywhere. So now it is just one blanket.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Got to go swimming! Visiting family in Clearwater FL. Never swam on Christmas Day before.

Got to give the nieces some cool presents. Received a really fun/rewarding Christmas.

luke

Bronco graveyard car cover and a few more parts from my bronco parts only Christmas list.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I received the 50th anniversary T shirt and metal sign that Broncitis is selling, a 1" body lift kit and a Blueray disc of Roger Waters The Wall. Best concert ever. I took my son to see him perform The Wall in Omaha. My son's first concert. My son says he can never see another concert that will top it.

shaunmcc

I got a Wildhorses family cage:

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

Windshield brackets:

image4.JPG

and Rockford Fosgate speakers:

image3.JPG

That Santa guy... He's alright! ;D