• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What happened to BuildABronco?

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking at some of the other bronco sites I would visit and noticed Build-A-Bronco Facebook page is down & their website is showing "permanently closed". Wondering what happened to them to close shop?

Also clicked on Bronco Connection but then remembered there may have been a death that led to closing.

Finally, clicked on Big Sky Broncos and always enjoy going thru all the pictures of the builds. I think I have saved many of the images of his builds! Glad to see that site is still up and running and look like he just completed & sold a nice 73 Bronco.

Last edited:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
You are correct about the Bronco Connection! The owner came down with an illness and passed away. Sadly no one to carry on with the business.:cry: They were local to me and I had plans to use their services.