• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

White flag is up need body shop in Houston

Benny

Loc.
Humble, TX
Well reality has set in. With two little ones there is no extra time for the Bronco. I'm going on three years now and it's time to get serious. Like most I have a lot of rust repair and panel replacement to do. I am looking for body shop recommendations in the Houston area, hopefully NE side. I have already done some of the work and need someone who can take over (and not be too critical of my work. At least to my face.;D)
Any suggestions?

Bronco Sully

Loc.
Houston
Benny, I have not had any body work done yet. I can point you to a shop who did my transmission for me. They have been good on recommendations in the past for other work. They have done full blown restos before but Its not their main line of work. Tech auto down in the heights. Bobby, the owner is a bit rough around the edges but can't hurt to call.