• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who can I trust to paint my bronco in Phoenix?

sixtyniner

I would like to get my EB painted with a very small amount of body work. I'm hoping to find someone in the north or west valley. Any suggestions? My bronco has been wearing the same paint for last 46 years and now deserves a new coat.....but not from Macco or Earl Scheib. ;)

uncut70

My family and I have taken our vehicles to Dick Adam of Specialty Car for more than 20 years. He has a large shop at his house just north of Carefree Highway. He is not the cheapest, but I believe his prices are reasonable and of value.
602-579-0618

35232 N 16th Street
Phoenix AZ 85086

OP
OP
S

sixtyniner

My family and I have taken our vehicles to Dick Adam of Specialty Car for more than 20 years. He has a large shop at his house just north of Carefree Highway. He is not the cheapest, but I believe his prices are reasonable and of value.
602-579-0618

35232 N 16th Street
Phoenix AZ 85086

I appreciate you taking the time, that may be what I'm looking for. Thanks.