• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who does the best steering box rebuilds?

bronconator

Loc.
Santa Clarita
I need to rebuild my steering box and I remember reading a post about a year ago of someone that does them in Texas. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Ken

ponch0v

West Texas Offroad.
Lee Engineering in Sun Valley if you want a local guy. Lee is a bit more $ but it is a top notch (NASCAR quality) rebuild.

ponch0v

OOPPS....Lee Manufacturing:

Lee Manufacturing
Tom Lee
11661 Pendleton St.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
818 - 768 - 0371

TheLimeRanger

steering box

i remember reading about a harry's steering gear or something.......that ring a bell with anyone?

YellowBronc

Bronco God
classic4x4s said:
I used Mark at West Texas Offroad and I am completely satisfied!

I sent mine to WTO also. Had it back within a week! Very professional job also. I would highly recommend him.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
YellowBronc said:
I sent mine to WTO also. Had it back within a week! Very professional job also. I would highly recommend him.

Very happy with WTO

Attachments

• metoo.gif
    metoo.gif
    578 bytes · Views: 123

694play

In Phoenix there is BenchWorks Steering systems.
www.benchworksteering.com
480-946-3992
they recently got some press in 4wheel & off road mag for doing the box on the ultimate tacoma.
Pat, the owner is also a wheeling buddy.

Paperboy

I used West Texas Offroad and I am completely satisfied! Great folks! ;D
:cool: :)

U

Unregistered

I had mine taken to a 3.25 turn also. It was about a week turn around and very reasonable $$$. When I hooked everthing back up, the box was already centered and ready to go. You will not be dissapointed.