• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wife is out of town, couldn't help using her spot

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Both toys in the garage tonight.

Trucks2_zpsq7ru17rt.jpg

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Nice toys. I love it. I did the same thing last week.

Last edited:

Mtgrizzlymn

Mine is in the garage no matter what lol that's my part of the house she can have the rest

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
So assuming you parked your Bronco in her usual spot (?) why don't you park your Bronco in the FJ's spot and park the FJ outside. Or am I confused? :)

OP
OP
JAFO

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Ha. Well, wife has been asking me which vehicle gets to stay in the garage now that the Bronco is done. It ends up being a tough choice. Both are fun to drive. Right now the Bronco stays in the workshop.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice... Hopefully the EB is the one in there all the time w/wife's rig :)

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Elam, yes it's a 63 sedan delivery. Maybe it should be in between the Broncos??

House

Minutia Militia
I am weird like that. I would leave a $60k Mercedes outside so a $6k Bronco or VW can stay inside. My wife and friends have never understood why, but you can go to a dealer and replace a newer car. You cannot do that for a classic car...

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I am weird like that. I would leave a $60k Mercedes outside so a $6k Bronco or VW can stay inside. My wife and friends have never understood why, but you can go to a dealer and replace a newer car. You cannot do that for a classic car...

Exactly! People think i am crazy for doing that. My Lexus and Yukon Denali are outside. My EB and 71 Chevy pickup are snuggled up in a heated garage.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yup! My 70 is in garage as well. Makes complete sense when you consider they aren't that easy to replace if they are stolen. The new cars can be replaced but the classics can't and that is reason enough for me. I think all you guys and gals are completely justified in puttin the Broncos inside and the new stuff out in the elements.

Now the only time that is stinks is if it snow and you have to clean them off outside. Now that kinda stinks! %)