• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
quick question on the switch install. Do I need the extra black wire off the back of the switch (that's not part of the plug harness)?

Switch seems to work without it but didn't want to leave any loose wires.....

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I want a set but no PayPal for me. Please PM post office shipping and payment info. Thanks.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
nice product, the wipers now wipe! UPS got them to me that friday night berfore the snow run at 730pm as i was loading the trailer!

thanks again!

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I had heard this switch mounts in factory location on later broncos and uses the stock bezel and knob. Do you know if the 66 knobs will fit the switch shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.