• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wtb 77eb Pto Setup For Dana 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallement1054

i have a '77 eb and want to add a pto winch. i have the winch but i need the pto setup. let me know what you have. complete or parts. thanks

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Pto

I just received mine today from John in Texas. Received in A-1 condition, you just missed it. He posted it last week.I live in Ms. too, Tremont where in Ms. are you?? Barry

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
PtO winch

I have a tulsa pto winch 8,000 pounds with dana 20 gear box! Its always got me out of some harry situations plus you can use all of you gears!

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
PTO tulsa winch

I was looking to get about 500.00 out of it! Its better than any of the other winches i have seen out there. Its worm drive and is a direct bolt on to the dana 20!

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
PTO tulsa winch

Well if its under 150 some how. Or i can get it under 150 your looking at right around 150.00 for shipping and packaging!

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Hi! I'm not over 40 miles from you, and I have a complete PTO setup, but really don't wanna break it up. Have a friend in Jasper that bought another former EB nut out, and I believe he had a PTO box, and is selling off some stuff, I'll ask him how much for it. you need the gearbox & shaft/shifter, right??

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Oh crap thought you were in Tremont! I'm on AL/MS line, will ck on that anyway if you want. Sorry for the confusion!

77broncoguy

Loc.
Grand Rapids, MI
There was just one on ebay. Never even mounted, it didn't sell, so keep you're eyes open for a relist. It was red and looked pristine, I thought about buying it, but can't hold my breath to find a winch.

Is that tulsa still available?

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
The winch is the easier of all the parts needed in the PTO setup. I started out by just getting the winch off my Willys truck and then went from there.

OP
OP
J

jallement1054

i am still in the market for a winch setup but i have had to put it on hold due to the fact that i am in the middle of replacing both front and the rear floor pans. thanks to all who have replied and i will be back in the market for one very soon. (my budget only allows for one project at a time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.