• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WY WTB Daily Driver Rolling Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamZCharger

Looking for a rig to make a daily driver. Wish list includes v8, uncut, manual, solid body. Generally stock or tasteful vintage aesthetic upgrades.

Appreciate any leads . . . Best,

Darren

Rocky Baldozier

Hello, I have a 1966 Bronco. It is uncut with a 289 in it with three on the tree. Located in Colorado.

This Bronco is not a rust bucket it is very solid with minimal rust for a Bronco. The floors are pretty solid with minimal rust. No rust on the windshield posts, tail gate, inner rockers. The ruck was owned by an older gentlemen who passed away and I bought it from his estate. The Bronco still has an 8 track in it and spotlight. The firewall has some rust, passenger side only, and inner fenders as well. Both quarters are in very good shape no rust. I have a bunch of photos or check out Craig's list for western Colorado. I am asking $8900.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.