• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC WTB: Frame, Title, and Glove Box Door

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
City: Raleigh
Looking to buy a complete, VIN-matching set (frame, title, glove box door) for a full bronco rebuild. Year doesn’t matter.

Willing to drive 3+hrs for the right deal.

Thanks!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Would you be willing to drive 15 hours to get a running and drivable 73 frame with all the running gear, along with a 3 spd trans, Dana 20 J shift xfer case. And a fairly fresh rebuilt motor with a Lunati cam? Also already has Saginaw p/s, power brakes, and electronic ignition. Corbeau seats.

It has a old school dune buggy tube body on it. But that could easily come right back off. All the Bronco frame is there unmodified, they welded the tubing to the top of the frame.

And yes I have a title, glove box door with the tag. I am thinking over a fair asking price as I type this. I never though about selling it, but I am Bronco project overwelmed.

Attachments

• B 2.JPG
    B 2.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_1906.JPG
    100_1906.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I cleaned off the vin frame spot and verified the frame stamped vin with the glove box plate and the paper title. X3 match, it is getting a bath tomorrow and then I will take some pics.

Lobo1979

Would you be willing to drive 15 hours to get a running and drivable 73 frame with all the running gear, along with a 3 spd trans, Dana 20 J shift xfer case. And a (85?) Mustang motor with a Lunati cam? Also already has Saginaw p/s, power brakes, and electronic ignition.

It has a old school dune buggy tube body on it. Corbeau seats....But that could easily come right back off. All the Bronco frame is there unmodified, they welded the tubing to the top of the frame.

And yes I have a title, glove box door with the tag. I am thinking over a fair asking price as I type this. I never though about selling it, but I am Bronco project overwelmed.
What would you ask for it?

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Well 18 hours and 36 min (one way) trip, sorry that is not going to be able to happen by me. Unless you want to cover the shipping?

OP
OP
jeffncs

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
@FordBronc has a great starting point for someone! I’ve spoken with him and he strikes me as a super good guy. Someone needs to jump on this…