• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB stock 2bbl carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty67

I am looking for a stock carb preferably with a manual choke. Let me kow what you got...

Thanks, Justin

Bronkster

I have one with a manual choke. It worked well when I swapped it out for a 4bbl a few months ago. 50 bucks!

OP
OP
R

Rusty67

bronkster do you know whether it is a 1.08 or 1.21?

And I forgot to mention this is for a 302...dont know if it matters.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
got one on a cast 2bbl intake, and carb spacer, its a holley 2bbl with manual choke attachments, 100 and shipping, it worked well when i took it off

Bronkster

I'm not sure if it's 1.08 or 1.21. I believe it is stock and came off of a 289. The tag reads C6 TF BG in big letters and a6bc in small letters. The only numbers I can find on the carb are 114. Anybody know what carb this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.