• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTD: 4.5" extnd. rear bump stops or trade for brand new pair of 4.5" front bump stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
WTD: 4.5" extnd. rear bump stops or trade for brand new pair of 4.5" front bump stops

Looking for a set of rear extended bump stops, new or used. I would also trade for a new pair of 4.5" pair of front bump stops.

Last edited:

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Like these? $45.00 shipped
Damon Hopper 972 754 9210

Attachments

• Bump stop 001.jpg
    Bump stop 001.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Those look exactly like the brand new pair of front bump stops that I'm offering in trade. I need the bump stops with a flange on each end of the bump. Thanks.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Those look exactly like the brand new pair of front bump stops that I'm offering in trade. I need the bump stops with a flange on each end of the bump. Thanks.

Thanks bro I just sold my set. Post up yours in the for sale section.

Status
Not open for further replies.