• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTD: front part of pass. side outer rocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Anyone have a pass. side outer rocker that was cut out & trashed due to rust issues? I'm looking for the front curved part of a good pass. side rocker that I can use to repair mine. The body shop I took this to did a number on my otherwise good rocker and I've now got a rocker to repair also in addition to a door post. See picture for the area I'm looking for. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• post3.JPG
    post3.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Anyone....just looking for the top half of the outer rocker ,where it curves up and meets the door post. Anything, anyone...whatcha got?

Status
Not open for further replies.