• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yes! I am no longer in Newbie status!

darrell82

Has anyone ever developed a sort of multiple answer test to really see what level of Early Bronco maniac someone really is? If not we should come up with one. Ranging from simple questions like, What is the noticeable difference between a 77 and a 76 bronco? to, What year was the 289 V8 available as an option for the first time? And/or a which of these is not an Early Bronco aftermarket vendor? Of course you can't pass up questions with pictures asking what is this? Or Maybe have multiple tests for differing levels. Difficulty increasing as each level goes up.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
You can't be a Bronco addict if YOU called one a jeep prior to owing a Bronco.

Yea y'all know who you are!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought you got more bronco smarter the more posts you made..????? ;D

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I always thought I was a Bronco Maniac since '77. But with the knowledge floating around on here, I'll respectfully decline the test!

wegngis

Loc.
Oregon
I'd probably fail a test. Seems like as soon as I learn something, I forget it and it all becomes, "Yea, you know that part with the thing on it?"

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Bronco smarts is directly proportional to the amount of tools in your garage. It comes from the frustration of paying shops to do stuff wrong so you buy the tools and do it yourself correctly.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
If post counts were all it took....We are in the company of an Einstein. Any guesses? I hold back answering most of the time,seems like every time I answer I get schooled.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Bronco smarts is directly proportional to the amount of tools in your garage. It comes from the frustration of paying shops to do stuff wrong so you buy the tools and do it yourself correctly.

"If you need a tool and don't buy it, you will ultimately find that you have paid for it but don't have it." - Henry Ford

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh man...test anxiety! If this forum isn't the leading repository of esoteric EB knowledge on the planet, I don't know what is. I'm confident enough to know that if I have a question, I can find an answer, and that's good enough for me. While I may know some things EB, I don't pretend to know all things EB...though a few of you aren't pretending and seemingly do know just about everything there is to know about these wonderful little money pits.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
5738dc204513cfbbc794ebe37c1961daaccfd3c16a58a588774862aac2388414.jpg

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I must be a Bronco genius, I now have more tools than I have garage.;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I figure if you know to "pull for heat" then your good to go!