• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You meet the nicest people in airport bathrooms!

Mark@Wildhorses

Gotcha to look!!!
I was on my way home from the free-4-all, changing planes @ George Bush International and had to go from terminal "B" all the way to "E". Well I was on my way and of course nature calls.............. Stopped at the bathrooms right by "diners" or something like that. Anyway I go to the bathroom and as I'm walking out some guy says "are you into early Bronco's" must have been the "WH" t-shirt I was wearing. I answer, "yeah, I have a 73". We start talking as we're heading towards our flights and he says where do you live, I tell him Modesto, south of Stockton area. He says, "Oh cool, must be nice being able to go to Wildhorses and pick up your parts". I start laughing and go, "well it's a lot harder than you think. I have to get on the radio and say, can you bring up a part #1195 to me at the front counter". I then go, I'm Mark from Wildhorses. He starts laughing and gives me his name, I recognize it right away and talked so long I almost missed my flight home.
I called him today and he said, "you tracked me down, I'm surprised you remember me out of the hundreds of call you get". I explained that will not be always the case, but I and others at work do try to do our best.

It just blows my mind on how many Bronco enthusiast are out there............ It's a good thing.

Mark@Wildhorses

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
LoL...

with how that saying goes... ya know, only 2 things come from TX, Yer lucky that's all that was there to meet ya in the mens roon ;)

...I kid, but seriously the bathroom is not my top 10 list of places to meet new people! ;D

:cool:

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
Didn't they rename the Baghdad airport George Bush Jr. International Airport?

Brettman

They call it Dubya International

Got a statue out front of a guy in a suit looking puzzled for directions...

I had other ideas for the statue, like Chenys holding W like a puppet..

Still, it's great for our suppliers to share the passion we have for a great american vehicle..

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Mark is a stand up guy..........:cool:

I'm sure he remembers me also..

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
The only bad part of talking to you on the Phone Mark, is after I tell you what I am looking for,,you give good advice and my mind starts to want more parts and I forget what the hell I called about.%) ;) ;) :-[

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He is also one of the VERY FEW who if you email him with a question a 7 am he calls you at 8 am! ;D ;D ;D very :cool: