• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Admin-picture upload after IOS 8 update

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Hey Jon. Since i updated my iPhone to 8 i haven't been able to upload pics. It lets my get to the upload page and when i hit the upload button it just goes to a plain white page and doesn't do anything. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you updated to IOS 8.0.2? It was a patch that just came out recently to fix a bunch of bugs in 8.0.1.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Nope. Just saw the there was a new update. I will give that a try thanks

On a side note. I noticed that when posting this question that it had to be approved by a moderator before being poste is that new?

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
On a side note. I noticed that when posting this question that it had to be approved by a moderator before being poste is that new?
You had accidentally posted this in the Vendor forum. If you're not a Vendor then posts in that forum get tagged for moderator approval.

No big deal. I just moved it to Test & Help.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Hey Crush, I had the same problem as you did. I was told to do a "hard" shut-down by holding both Home button and Power button at the same time. This will shut the unit down completely lately. Wait about ten seconds and then hold those two buttons down again until the Apple Logo comes up. It will takes a long minute but it will reboot itself and go back to normal. It worked for me but as usual it will only allow me to upload one pic per post. A gripe I have is sometimes a pic turns out sideways. Only happens on my iPhone or iPad.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok crawdad. Ill try that too. Will i loose any information that isnt backed up with a bard shutdown

JGZ

I still can't upload photos from my droid phone.Kinda sucks.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
A hard shut down will not loose your information. Although you should still backup your info often as possible. Though I wish I would practice what I preach. You can also stop the "brain" from over working by double clicking the home button two times. Take your thumb to each picture and scroll it upwards. It allows your system to work quicker.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just did a test with two iPads; one running iOS8.0.1 and one running the updated iOS8.0.2.

With iOS8.0.1 I had the same problem Crush had uploading photos. It would just hang and eventually show a white error screen. But with the updated iOS8.0.2 it uploaded fine.

Post back Crush once you've updated to 8.0.2 but I think that will fix the problem.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok cool. Thanks jon. I wont be able to update until after the 23rd. Im at work on a towboat and their damn firwall won't allow the apple link for the update. Ill let u know then