• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

0 days, it's show time!!!

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Boy you don't mess around do ya?!? :eek:;D

Al Luc is there too. Where you staying Mark? I was leaving Tuesday, but now leaving Monday and driving to Maryville for the night. Will be at Tally Ho bright and early Tuesday.

Last edited:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Al Luc is there too. Where you staying Mark? I was leaving Tuesday, but now leaving Monday and driving to Maryville for the night. Will be at Tally Ho bright and early Tuesday.

Ricky, I’m staying at the Gateway Inn right there by the Tally Ho. Rolling in on Wednesday mid-afternoon....

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm staying at Gateway also and rolling in about noon Wednesday.

fosgate150

I'm stressing, as I watch the weather updates every hour... %) :) (leaving out Thursday morning)

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
don't stress just bring a rain coat and a bottle of quick detailer.

BulldogBronco

I'm so pumped. This will be my first time there, getting there after lunch on Thursday. Do most people take part in all the rides or do people hang out on the infield? And do people drink at this thing? I saw something on the registration about a bonfire and feel like that would go well with a cold one.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
1 days, 13 hours, 15 minutes..........

I'm so pumped. This will be my first time there, getting there after lunch on Thursday. Do most people take part in all the rides or do people hang out on the infield? And do people drink at this thing? I saw something on the registration about a bonfire and feel like that would go well with a cold one.

There will be lots of folks scratching around on the field during the rides. Vendors will be there as well as folks selling their spare parts. People do have beer in coolers on the field and there is definitely alcohol around the bonfire. Pack some cold ones and chair...... it’s hard to not have a good time.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
HMMMM ...its bin a few years since the last mudfest ... !?!?!

Attachments

• TNTW.jpg
    TNTW.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 86

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Appears it'll be another big turn out this year.

Safe travels

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Miss Donna said there are more pre-registered this year than for the 50th.
Sounds like a great time to me.
We are here and set up in our little spot.��

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's because I'm on my way and the 50th was last time I was there;D

KBUCK1

We are headed up Friday. Won't be bringing the Bronco this year. We are however picking up a family cage from Gordon to convert the half cab to a wagon. I've always been more fond of the wagons but my wife had her way when we built the Bronco. Now we have a 4 yr old and need the extra seat so I'll finally get what I wanted all along. Hope the weather is nice

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
TAKE plenty of pics for us poor slobs that can't make it....I WILL BE THERE in spirit and in my mind!! Safe travels people!!!